Our Reach And Scope
Boys & Girls Clubs annually serve nearly 4 million young people, through membership and community outreach, in 4,300 Clubs throughout the country and BGCA-affiliated Youth Centers on U.S. military installations worldwide.
- 1,594 school-based Clubs;
- 481 BGCA-affiliated Youth Centers on U.S. military installations worldwide;
- 990 Clubs in rural areas;
- 296 Clubs in public housing and;
- 175 Clubs on Native lands
Our Service Model
The Boys & Girls Club Movement is a federated model. More than 1,100 independently and locally governed organizations serve youth in 4,300 Club locations.
BGCA's national headquarters, located in Atlanta, provides support for Clubs in youth program development, marketing and communications, resource development, and administration. Clubs also receive assistance from regional service centers and Government Relations offices in Washington, D.C.
To learn more about our Congressional Charter, Constitution and Membership Requirements and Operating Standards, please download our Structure of Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
To learn more about Boys & Girls Clubs of America, please download our 2016 Annual Report.
BGCA Form 990
- BGCA 2016 Form 990: download (1.7MB PDF)
- BGCA 2015 Form 990: download (1MB PDF)
- BGCA 2014 Form 990: download (10.8MB PDF)
- BGCA 2013 Form 990: download (4.8MB PDF)
BGCA Full Audited Financial Reports
- 2016 Consolidated Financial Statements: download (581 kB PDF)
- 2015 Consolidated Financial Statements: download (343 kB PDF)
- 2014 Consolidated Financial Statements: download (350 kB PDF)
- 2013 Consolidated Financial Statements: download (200 kB PDF)